WELCOME TO CORAL PRINCESS GOLF & DIVE RESORT
Unbelievable & unexpected! Coral Princess Cozumel is now a golf inclusive resort! The Cozumel Golf Country Club presumes its wild & savage golf course as a real tropical golf adventure, to excite your senses through each hole, living a unique experience beside lizards, birds, armadillos, iguanas and the sound of mayan spirits. With this new feature we offer all of our guests the opportunity to go swinging any time you want!
We also changed our name and logo to fit our new personality.
Our divers will now have an exclusive area on site to make the diving experience even better.
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is the perfect place in Cozumel Island for a true getaway. We are an European Plan Cozumel Hotel on the north side of the Island, away from the hustle of cruise ship tourism, but close enough to San Miguel town to eat, drink, shop, and dance whenever you want. We recommend you spend your vacations in Cozumel at the beaches on the “other side of the Island,” drive a rhino vehicle in the jungle, take a panoramic look on the zip lines, swim, dive, visit the Mayan ruins, eat tacos with hot salsa, dance your worries away at the local bars and have a tequila shot. Why not?
Cozumel Island is so much more than a perfectly located resort island on the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef System, which makes it a perfect place to have a great, bubbly experience, guaranteed. Cozumel Island is a trip back in time to when nature and mysticism were strongly bonded to human beings. Everyone can feel the energy flowing with absolute harmony and peace.
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is located in the Cozumel North Zone, only 2.4 km from the town of San Miguel and 3 km from the Cozumel International Airport. The hotel is located overlooking the sea, where experts and adventurers can snorkel to discover the fascinating submarine world.
The Hotel Coral Princess offers panoramic sea views that will amaze you with unmatched sunsets, cruises and if you’re lucky enough, dolphins. At night you can enjoy the breathtaking views of the moon.
The Buenaventura Terrasse Restaurant will surprise you with its Italian Chef Toni Parente, who prepares the best International, Mexican and Italian gastronomy to delight your senses in every bite.
For over 25 years, Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort has been home to the prestigious PADI Pepe Scuba Diving Shop, run by the Dive Master Frank Ferri. Famous for its optimal services: instruction, guided excursions, gear rental and international certifications.
At the beach of our Five-Star hotel in Cozumel, Mexico you’ll find a coral reef where is advisable to dive and snorkel to admire the species that live there. Nevertheless, Pepe Scuba and its team are always ready to take you in fast boats that leave the hotel to go straight to the best reefs of the island in order for you to watch turtles, lobsters, mantas, the splendid frogfish (endemic) and other marine species.
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort is a Golf Included Cozumel Hotel that offers its guests the opportunity of practicing this sport as many times as they want at the Cozumel Country Club, an 18-holes, PAR 72 golf course located only 3 km away from the hotel and that offers a unique experience as it is the habitat of different species. Both customer service and careful cleanliness have always been distinctive features that make us proud and show the importance that each guest has in Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel.
Last update: November 06, 2018
There are many different ways in which you can and decide to give us your information: when making a reservation, when checking in, when following us on any Social Network, when subscribing to our electronic newsletter, when sending us an email, when making comments on any of our publications in Social Networks, when sharing publications, when publishing content or reviews in our Social Networks.
When you share information with us, for example with “likes”, comments and sharing our publications, we can improve our content: to show you advertisements, articles of interest, offers of touristic services, tips from travelers, help you connect with more people or accelerate and facilitate the sharing of information with other people. You are a valuable customer for us, we want you to be clear about how we use your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
- Which information we collect and why we collect it
- How we use that information
- The options we offer, including how to update the information or restrict it
- How we protect the information
Your privacy is important for Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel, so take a moment to learn about our practices and if you have any questions, please contact us.
We collect information to provide better services to all our clients: from knowing basic things such as the language you speak, to more complex things such as the ads that you find most useful, the day of the week that you most seen our content online and other demographic information or about your interests.
We collect information in the following ways:
- Information that you provide us. For example, the information we request to make a reservation, or in any Expo in which we are present doing promotion. In these cases we ask for personal information, such as your name, email address and phone number to store it with your profile. The credit card details are not kept outside the reservation/ stay period due to security issues.
- Information that we obtain from your interaction with us. We collect information about the services you use and how you use them, such as when you visit our website, when you see and interact with our ads and content, when you review our services, when you contact us by any means, when you consume food and drinks inside the hotel, when you celebrate important dates during your stay, when you order or have special requirements or when you connect to our WiFi network. This information includes:
‣ Electronic device information – We collect specific information about the devices you use (such as the hardware model and location).
‣ Registration information – When you use our services or view content provided by Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel, we automatically collect and store certain information in the records of our servers. This includes:
- Details about how you used our service, such as your search queries
- Language of the content read or written, reference URL
Page 2 of 4
‣ Location Information – If you interact in any way with the content of Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort
Cozumel, we may collect and process information about your base location.
We use the information we collect to continue feeding, maintaining, improving and protecting our databases, social networks, forms, surveys, customer service channels, advertising channels, promotions; to develop new services and to protect Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel and our users. We also use this information to provide you with personalized content (for example, information of your interest and more relevant announcements).
We will respect the decisions you make in relation to the limitation of the information, content or photographs in which you appear or share.
If you contact Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel, we will keep a record of your communications to help solve any problems you may have. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use the information provided by cookies and other technologies so that our customers enjoy a better experience and to improve the overall quality of our services. When we show you personalized ads, we will not associate an identifier of cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those related to race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
We may combine information from a specific medium with other Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel services, including your personal information, in order to facilitate the sharing of content with people you know. According to the configuration of your accounts in Social Networks, your activity in our sites and apps could be associated with
your personal information in order to improve the services of Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel and the ads provided by Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel.
We will request your consent before using the information for any purpose other than those provided in this Privacy
Policy and before publishing content in which you appear for advertising purposes.
TRANSPARENCY AND OPTIONS
People have different concerns about privacy. Our goal is to be clear about the information we collect. You have control over the information which we have access to. You can:
- Review and update online activity controls to decide what kind of data to make public.
- Review and control certain types of information related to your stay.
- Update us with your address, phone, email changes.
- Adjust how others see the Profile associated with your Social Network accounts.
- Control with whom and what type of information you share in Social Networks.
- Choose if the profile name and photo will appear in the shared publications published on our Social Networks.
- You can also configure your browser to block all cookies, including cookies related to our services, or to indicate when we set up a cookie. However, it is important to remember that some tools may not work properly if cookies are disabled.
Page 3 of 4
Information that you share
In electronic media it is allowed to share information with other people. Remember that when you share information publicly, it can be collected by search engines, including Google. Our services provide you with different
options to share and delete your content.
Access and update of your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we intend to give you access to your own personal information. If that information is RE incorrect, we offer you ways to update or eliminate it quickly (unless we should keep that information for legitimate business or legal reasons). If you update your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require a disproportionate technical effort (for example, develop a new system or radically change a current practice), put the privacy of others at risk or are very impractical (for example, those requests related to the information stored in backup systems).
When we can provide access to and correction of information, we will do so, unless a disproportionate effort is required. We intend to maintain our services in such a way as to protect the information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete residual copies of our active servers, or backup copies of our systems.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not a direct part of Coral
Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel or the companies that we select to handle our Advertising or market analysis tools. We may share information that does not personally identify you in a public way with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends in the general use of our services. We will share your personal information only in one of the following circumstances:
‣ With your consent
In case of having to share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Coral Princess
Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel we will first ask for your consent to do so. We will always request a written permission before sharing any type of confidential personal information and we will notify you of the reason why we have made that decision.
‣ For legal reasons
In case of having to share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside Coral Princess
Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel if we believe in good faith that access, use, conservation or disclosure of information is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or governmental requirements.
- Guarantee the fulfillment of the corresponding Service Conditions, including the investigation of possible transgressions.
- Avoid, detect and solve technical problems, fraud or vulnerability.
- Protect from possible damage to the rights, property or safety of Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel and our clients as established or permitted by law.
Page 4 of 4
SECURITY OF THE INFORMATION
We strive to protect Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort Cozumel and our customers from unauthorized access or any unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of the information we own. In particular:
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including our physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents of Coral Princess Golf &
Dive Resort Cozumel who need to access such information to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality and may be sanctioned and/or dismissed if they do not comply with these obligations.
Compliance and collaboration with regulatory authorities
When we receive written formal complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We will work with the corresponding regulatory authorities, if needed, including local data protection authorities, in order to resolve any claim related to the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved directly with our clients.
It is not our responsibility that the contact email address is not periodically reviewed by the client, his/her inbox is full, our email is identified as SPAM, the email has been deleted by any circumstance or the client has stopped reviewing that email address and has not given us an updated one; even so if you have changed your telephone number to contact you in specific circumstances.