Cozumel Country Club
In recent years, Cozumel has consolidated itself as a sports destination. There is not only triathlons and scuba diving, for the people who also enjoy the turf there’s the Cozumel Country Club, an 18-hole PAR 72 course conveniently 3km. away from our Cozumel resort, on the North Side of the Island; designed by Steve Nicklaus, son of the legendary Gold Bear.
Coral Princess Golf & Dive Resort, in alliance with the Cozumel Country Club, offers travelers a Golf Inclusive stay, Green Fee Free: a unique opportunity for our guests to go swinging anytime in a natural environment among wildlife.
ROOM RATES INCLUDE:
- Green Fees
- Practice area with putting and chipping greens, practice bunker and two-tiered practice tee
- Tee Times are available one year in advance
COZUMEL GOLF-COURSE FACILITIES:
- 18 holes Par 72, 6,734 yards
- Rental clubs
- Golf cart rental (2 pax per cart, extra cost)
- Lessons (subject to availability, previous reservation and extra cost)
- Overnight bag storage
- Restaurant & Bar
- Snack Bar
- On-course beverage carts
- Fully-stocked pro shop
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Open daily from 6:30 am to 7:00 pm.