Last update: June 28th, 2021
There are many different ways in which you can and decide to give us your data: when making a reservation, when checking-
In, by following us on any Social Network, by subscribing to our Electronic Newsletter, by sending us an email, by making comments on any of our publications on Social Networks, when sharing publications, when publishing content or reviews on our Social Networks.
When you share information with us, for example with “Likes”, comments and by sharing our publications, we can improve our content: to show you advertisements, articles of interest, offers of tourist services, travel tips, help you connect with more people or speed up and facilitate sharing information with other people. You are a valued customer for us, we want to make it clear to you how we use your information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• what information we collect and why we collect it
• how we use that information
• the choices we offer, including how to update or restrict information
• how we protect information
Your privacy is important to Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort, so take a moment to get to know our practices and if you have any questions please contact us.
We collect information to provide better services to all our clients: from knowing basic things such as language you speak, to even more complex things like advertisements that seem more useful to you, the day of the week you most see our online content and other demographic or interest information.
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information you provide to us.
For example, the information we request to make a reservation, or in any Expo in which we are presently doing promotion. In these cases, we ask for your personal information, such as your name, email address, and phone number to store it along with your account. Credit card data is NOT kept outside the reservation/stay period for issues of your safety.
• Information we obtain from your interaction with us.
We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, such as when you visit our Website, when you see and interact with our advertisements and content, when you review our services, when you contact us by any means, when you consume food and beverages inside the Hotel, when you celebrate important dates during your stay, when you place orders or have special requirements or when you connect to our WiFI network. This information includes:
‣ Electronic Device Information - We collect specific information about the device (such as hardware model and location).
‣ Registration Information - When you use our services or view content provided by Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort, we automatically collect and store certain information in our servers, such as:
• details about how you used our service, such as your search queries
• language of content read or written, referrer URL.
‣ Location Information - If you interact in any way with Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort, we may collect and process information about your base location.
We use the information we collect to be able to continue feeding, maintaining, improving and protecting our databases, social networks, forms, surveys, Customer Service channels, advertising channels, promotions, to develop other new services, and to protect Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort and our users. We also use this information to provide you with personalized content (for example, provide you with information of your interest and more relevant advertisements).
We will respect the decisions you make regarding the limitation of the information, content, or photographs in those that appear or share with us.
If you contact Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort, we will keep a record of the conversation to help you fix any problem you may have. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, how to let you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use the information provided by cookies and other technologies so that our customers can enjoy a better experience and see how to improve the overall quality of our services. When we show you ads we will NOT associate an identifier for cookies or similar technologies with sensitive categories, such as those related to race, religion, sexual orientation, or health. We may combine information from a specific medium with information from other Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort, including your personal information, in order, for example, to facilitate content sharing with people you know. According to the configuration of your accounts in Social Networks, your activity on our sites and apps may be associated with your personal information in order to improve the services of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort and advertisements provided by Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort.
TRANSPARENCY AND OPTIONS
People have different concerns about privacy. Our goal is to be clear about the information that we collect. You have control over the information that we have access to. You can:
• Review and update online activity controls to decide what type of data to make public.
• Review and control certain types of information related to your stay.
• Update us with your changes of address, telephone, email.
• Adjust how others see the Profile associated with their Social Network accounts.
• Control with whom and what type of information you share on Social Networks.
• Choose whether the Profile name and photo will appear in shared posts that are posted on our Social Networks.
• You can also configure your browser to block all cookies, including cookies related to our services, or to tell you when we set a default cookie. However, it is important to remember that some tools may still not work correctly if their cookies are disabled.
Information you share
In electronic media, it is allowed to share information with other people. Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be collected by search engines, including Google. Our services provide you with different options for sharing and deleting your content.
Access and update of your personal information
Whenever you use our services, we aim to provide you with access to your personal information. If that information is incorrect, we offer you ways to quickly update or remove it (unless we are required to retain that information for legitimate business or legal reasons). If you update your personal information, we will ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
We may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require a disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or radically changing current practices), in case they put the privacy of others is at risk, or are very impractical (for example, requests related to the information stored in backup systems).
We intend to maintain our services in such a way as to protect the information from destruction. accidental or malicious. Because of this, after you delete information from our services, we may not immediately delete the residual copies of our active servers, nor the backup copies of our systems.
Information we share
We DO NOT share personal information with companies, organizations, or people who are not directly part of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort or the companies we select to handle our Advertising or market analysis tools. We may share information that DOES NOT personally identify you with our partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we can share information publicly to show trends in the general use of our services. We will share your personal information only in any of the following circumstances:
‣ With your consent
In the event of having to share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort will first ask for your consent to do so. We will always ask you in writing permission before sharing any confidential personal information and we will notify you of the reason why which we have made that decision.
‣ For legal reasons
In the event of having to share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort if we believe in good faith that access, use, preservation, or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Comply with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes, or government requirements.
• Guarantee compliance with the corresponding Terms of Service, including the investigation of possible transgressions.
• Avoid, detect and solve technical, fraud, or vulnerability problems.
• Protect the rights, property, or safety of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort from possible damage and of our clients as established or permitted by law.
We strive to protect Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort and our guests from unauthorized access or any unauthorized modification, disclosure, or destruction of the information we hold. In particular:
• We review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including our physical security measures, to protect against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to Coral Princess employees, contractors, and agents of Coral Princess Hotel & Dive Resort that need to know such information to process it for us, and that are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be sanctioned and/or fired if not meet these obligations.
Compliance and collaboration with regulatory authorities
When we receive formal written complaints, we will contact the person who made the complaint to follow up. We will work with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including authorities data protection premises, in order to resolve any claim related to the transfer of data personal issues that we cannot resolve directly with our clients.
It is not our responsibility that the contact email address is not revised by the customer periodically, your inbox is full, our email is identified as SPAM, the email has been erased for any reason or you have stopped reviewing that email address and you have not given us one updated; as well as having changed phones to contact you in specific circumstances.